Well, I’m a girl!
I originally planned to blog anonymously, didn’t work out though.
I’m 22 y/0 as of May 2012. And Just like everybody else, I am a dreamer. Most people say that my dreams are impossible, like being able to touch people’s lives, being able to make a difference, being a rock star, a wrestler, a celebrity and what not. And yeah, maybe my dreams are too big but I think that’s the way dreams is supposed to be.
I am also into music, especially emo/ alternative rock/ punk/ and etc. I like songs that speaks about the truth about life/love/ adventure and hope.
People say I have a weird personality because I can be extremely shy and reserve but I can also be fun to be with and totally crazy.
I’m also a self-confessed Hopeless romantic! Well maybe 90% Hopeless romantic to be exact. Most of the time hopeless and sometimes romantic. Lol!
as for the other 10% keep reading my blog and you’ll figure it out!
For further questions, feel free to ask me. 🙂
- To travel the world
- To be somebody
- To touch people’s lives
- To sing in front of a large crowd (Need to take voice lessons first though)
- To be as sexy as Megan Fox (I’m hoping for a Miracle)
- To find a place where I belong
- To succeed in whatever path I chose to take
- To learn as many languages I can
- To help others who are in need especially those who are going through a lot
- To let other people know that they don’t have to face the world alone
- To save and be saved
- To fall in love
- To Dance in the rain with the person I love
- To Get Married and be a Great Wife
- To have an astonishingly wonderful rest of my life with my family